Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Just in Time for Autumn!

Finished just in time for cold weather!


My new favorite poncho! Lace Poncho ... 03 Lace Poncho, pattern by Tanis Gray, from an old issue of Vogue Knitting. The yarn in the pattern was discontinued, so I substituted it with an acrylic, James C. Brett Marble Chunky. I purchased the yarn at MLYS, All About Yarn. I used an old skein of something stashed, something without a label, to do the blue edging.






Close up of the leafs.













I also took up an old project, the beekeeper's quilt.



The hexis knit up so quickly!












I hope to see more of all of you knitting now that the weather has cooled off!

2 comments:

  1. The poncho is stunning!!! Great job. I love the blue accent, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose fat then you have to get on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are effective, decent, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!