Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Monday, December 1, 2014

Starting Over Again


Just a quick update ... I've settled (for now) on this sleeveless dress:

I'm still a little unsure about this pattern. I will keep at it a while longer to see if it looks all right. I think I chose poorly with the yarn, though; I'm not going to get crisp, clearly defined stitches with this Patons.

We'll see.

And for those who saw last week's post ... I started with the Medium pattern, but as it progressed it drew together and started to look alarmingly small. I don't like to draw attention to my bust, so I cast on the Large. Just to be safe.



Going to go rest, now ... Just got back from a 6-mile run in a driving wind. Ate a hearty dinner, now I want to just relax a while.

I looked out the window this morning and saw this:





Spot does love her Georgie Girl.

(Spot is the cat.)











Hopefully when I post again I'll have something more exciting!




1 comment:

  1. I love a good sweater dress. I hope that the yarn works out for you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!