Celtic Cable

Celtic Cable

Guest Book

Guestbook

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Knitting on a Cold Winter's Night

Brrr! So chilly now!

Perfect for snuggling up under a wooly blanket and knitting. It's about 30F here now, so about 0C, windy and cloudy. Not a sign of any snow yet!

I don't know if I ever posted a photo of the 2nd Meghan's Braids hat I made, this one for me.


It isn't terribly flattering on me, but it's warm and cute.

I finished a 2nd Textured Tam.  Oh dear. I just realized I've been knitting so long, I've lapped myself and I'm starting over ...




And, the fledgling #27 Striped Tunic, which I am knitting sans stripes.


Well, that's it for me -- time to crawl back under the blanket and pick up the knitting needles. What's everyone else working on? 


A repeat photo, but so cute! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you'll be wrapped in warm, cozy knits from head to toe. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on one last cowl and then on to a pair of felted clogs. And then shawls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took a eek at that striped tunic on Rav and it looks like a very versatile, cute sweater. I don't think I would put stripes in it, either.

    Your tam is interesting...looks like a cable or two in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the hats! The textured tam is my favorite! I do love slouchy hats though. Hopefully you get some knitting time on tunic over the holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!